(as of Sep 19,2020 17:02:42 UTC – Details)
Nue ZigBee 3.0 Smart light Dimmer Switch is designed for wireless home, office and hotel automation. Through a ZigBee hub (Hue Bridge, Echo Plus, Nue ZigBee Bridge, or SmartThings Hub), you can :
- Gang options : 1 Gang
- control lights through APP or Amazon Alexa Smart Home APP from anywhere
- support Google Home or Amazon Echo voice control
- protect your home with home automation tasks during holidays
- auto control kids room lighting with home automation setting
- support scene management, you can control group of devices in-one-click
- work with the ordinary incandescent, halogen and LED lights
- support automatic zigbee networking, easily cover whole house
- Voltage:AC 110-240V 50/60Hz
- Size: 110 x 40 x 26mm
- Color: White
- Type: 1 Way
- Gang options : 1 Gang , ON/ OFF and Dim (Leading Edge Dimmer- the lights requires to be compatible with Leading Edge Dimmer)
- Load Power:less than 300W
- Operating Environment:-20~70 centigrade
- 1 x Smart ZigBee 3.0 in-ceiling light Dimmer Switch
- 1 x User Manual
- one in-ceiling light dimmer only controls one loop lights not more than 300 watts; Samung SmartThings Hub by editing the device type to ZigBee Switch through SmartThings Developer API.
- The lights requires to be compatible with leading edge dimmer and it is better not connecting with LED MR16 lights.
★ Smart ZigBee 3.0 Light Dimmer Switch: Compatible with Echo Plus, Hue Bridge, SmartThings hub and Hubitat Hub
★ Voice Control and smart APP control: Support Google Home, Amazon Alexa voice control and APP control from smart phone. One of the above ZigBee hub is required.
★ Automatic ZigBee wireless lighting: Upgrade your home automation with existing lights and wall switches. Then you can automatically control your home lighting on schedule or triggered by a ZigBee sensor.
★ Not expensive. One dimmer can control a loop of lights. You have a big saving than changing your lights to ZigBee ones.
★ 2 Years Warranty Demo Video on pairing it with Hue Bridge. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHnBUtgEDNM