The gaming industry dropped a load of financial news over the last week. That has left the GamesBeat Decides crew to talk about PlayStation 5sales, component shortages, and more on this week’s episode.
Join GamesBeat editors Mike Minotti and Jeff Grubb as they tackle the week’s news and discuss whether Battlefield 6 will have any free-to-play components. Mike is also weirded out by a developer’s rant on ResetEra, and Jeff has gathered up some of your questions from the Discord.
Let’s do this.
GamesBeat’s creed when covering the game industry is “where passion meets business.” What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you — not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it.
How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and “open office” events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties